Tungsten carbide burrs with ALLROUND cut
One cut, all materials
With the innovative ALLROUND cut, PFERD has developed unique burrs for versatile use on key materials such as steel and cast steel, stainless steel (INOX), non-ferrous metals and cast iron.
The ALLROUND cut offers all the benefits of the tried-and-tested 3 PLUS cut, but its stock removal rate is up to 30 % higher for steel. It enables comfortable working with reduced vibration and less noise. They also offer significant time savings and a high economic value.
- Significantly better stock removal rate than burrs with a conventional cross cut.
- Saves money and time through its very high stock removal rate on key materials.
- Comfortable working with reduced vibration and less noise.
Materials that can be worked:
- Steel, cast steel
- Stainless steel (INOX)
- Non-ferrous metals
- Cast iron
- Milling out
- Cutting out holes
- Surface work
- Work on weld seams
Matching tool drives:
- Flexible shaft drive
- Straight grinder
- Machine tools
Recommendations for use:
- If possible, use the tools on powerful drives with elastically mounted spindles to avoid vibration.
- For the cost-effective use of burrs, work with higher rotational/cutting speeds. Power recommendation for tool drives: from 300 watts.
- Please observe the rotational speed recommendations.
The very high stock removal rate can cause discolouration on the shank. This does not constitute a safety risk.