PFERD is leading in the development, production and support, as well as in the distribution, of tool solutions for work on surfaces and material cutting.
In keeping with a tradition that dates back more than 200 years, PFERD operates as an independent, internationally oriented, family-owned company geared towards the long term.
PFERD tools offer the user maximum benefit and optimum cost-effectiveness. Its unlimited commitment to premium quality, its reliability as a supplier and its responsible use of resources all make PFERD a dependable and reliable trading partner that operates with sustainability in mind.
PFERD in numbers
Marienheide is our central headquarters for administration, logistics, production, research and development. There are also plants in the USA, Spain, South Africa, Russia and China. 26 distribution companies in the most important international markets guarantee a global distribution network.
- Turnover: €275 million (in 2020).
- 1,950 employees worldwide.
- 8 domestic and foreign production locations:
Marienheide and Hermeskeil (Germany), Vitoria and Araia (Spain), Milwaukee (USA), Johannesburg (South Africa), St. Petersburg (Russia), Changli (China).
- 26 international distribution companies:
Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, China, Colombia, France, Great Britain, Indonesia, Italy, Korea, Latin America, Mexico, Netherlands, Poland, Russia, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, Turkey, the USA and Vietnam.
- Internationally effective PFERD representatives in over 100 countries worldwide.
- Products are sold through retail partners and directly to industrial end users and professional trades. More than 200 PFERD customer advisors around the world support PFERD customers in all important markets.